Result Count at Top

Result Count at Top

gouber80gouber80 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited July 2013 in TableTools
I can display the result count at the bottom without any issues. I have had a request to place the result count at both the top and the bottom. I would prefer not to use jQuery to copy the contents into another element that I insert, but if I have to I will. Is there built in functionality to display the result count at both the top and the bottom? Or even a choice on where to display the result count, I would also prefer not to modify the code to change the display, but just at the top would be preferable than at the bottom (for my client).

P.S. I love the tool, it works great (using 1.9). Thanks, TJ

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Do you mean the table information element? The "Showing x to y of z records" part? You can use sDom to position it before (and after if you want, you can have as many of them as you want!) the table: http://datatables.net/release-datatables/examples/advanced_init/dom_multiple_elements.html

Allan
  • gouber80gouber80 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ahh, yes that is what I could not find. I assumed there was something like that since there were so many configurations for everything else. Thank you Allen.
This discussion has been closed.