Editor main form id.

Editor main form id.

lifedaniellifedaniel Posts: 68Questions: 4Answers: 0
edited August 2014 in Free community support

Hello, for a javascript use, I need to know the name, or id of the main FORM of the editor.

Thank you very much.

Daniel

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,722Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin

The Editor manual contains full information about the Editor DOM structure, including class names and IDs.

Allan

• lifedaniellifedaniel Posts: 68Questions: 4Answers: 0

Well I need to use this script :

<form action="<?php echo htmlspecialchars($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']); ?>" id="horsBon" method="post" onsubmit="if(W3DOM) return false;"> <p> <label for="prenom">Prénom :</label> <input type="text" name="prenom" id="prenom" /> </p> <p> <label for="nom">Nom :</label> <input type="text" name="nom" id="nom" /> </p> <p> <label for="nom">Surnom :</label> <input type="text" name="surnom" id="surnom" /> </p> <p> <label for="nom">Pseudo :</label> <input type="text" name="pseudo" id="pseudo" /> </p> <p> <input type="submit" /> </p> </form> <script type="text/javascript"> // Le navigateur reconnaît-il le DOM ? var W3DOM = document.getElementById && document.getElementsByTagName; // fonction addEvent (http://www.scottandrew.com/weblog/jsjunk) function addEvent(oElem, sEvType, fn, bCapture) { return oElem.addEventListener? oElem.addEventListener(sEvType, fn, bCapture): oElem.attachEvent? oElem.attachEvent('on' + sEvType, fn): oElem['on' + sEvType] = fn; } // ajout de trim String.prototype.trim = function() { return this.replace(/(?:^\s+|\s+$)/g, ""); } // fonction focus sur INPUT suivant ou soumission var oFocusNext = { // Initialisation _Init: function() { // Pour chaque INPUT on initialise la fonction _FocusNext for(iIter = 0; iIter < oFocusNext._INPUTs().length; iIter++) { addEvent(oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter], 'keydown', oFocusNext._FocusNext, false); } // Focus sur le premier INPUT oFocusNext._INPUTs()[0].focus(); }, // Focus sur INPUT suivant _FocusNext: function(event) { var key = event.which || event.keyCode; // on ne fait rien sauf sur Entrée if(key != 13) return; var oElem = event.target || window.event.srcElement; var oNextInput = ''; for(iIter = oFocusNext._INPUTs().length - 1; iIter >= 0; iIter--) { if(oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter].id == oElem.id) { if(oNextInput != '') { oNextInput.focus(); return false; } else { // Dernier INPUt -> validation du formulaire oFocusNext._VerifForm(); } } else { oNextInput = oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter]; } } }, // Fonction vérifier le formulaire _VerifForm: function() { for(iIter = 0; iIter < oFocusNext._INPUTs().length-1; iIter++) { oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter].value = oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter].value.trim(); if(oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter].value == '') { oFocusNext._INPUTs()[iIter].focus(); alert('Champ obligatoire !'); return false; } } oFocusNext._Cont().submit(); }, // Conteneur _Cont: function() { var Cont = document.getElementById(oFocusNext.IdForm); return Cont; }, // éléments INPUT _INPUTs: function() { var oInputs = oFocusNext._Cont().getElementsByTagName('input'); return oInputs; }, // Id Formulaire IdForm: 'TestForm' }; // Si le navigateur reconnaît le DOM on initialise la fonction if(W3DOM) { addEvent(window, 'load', oFocusNext._Init, false); } </script>

with the editor form.

I've modified in dataTables.editor.js

to match like this

"form": $( '<form id="TestForm" data-dte-e="form" class="'+classes.form.tag+'" method="post" onsubmit="if(W3DOM) return false;">'+ '<div data-dte-e="form_content" class="'+classes.form.content+'"/>'+ '</form>' )[0],

but the script doesn't work ...

Thank you

I don't quite understand I'm afraid. You want to use your custom form inside Editor? That isn't currently possible - Editor will generate the form and it isn't possible to provide a custom form.

Allan

I want to use the "javascript" I gave you in the code with the form of the editor. Not a custom one

edited September 2014

I don't think you would be able to use the Javascript from the above code directly. You would need to update it to use the Editor API to perform the same actions. For example you would use node() to get the nodes for the elements in the form to be able to perform your key handling and focus handling on them.

Allan

where is the nodes() wiki or documentation please?

Apologies the function is node() not nodes(). I've edited my above post.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.