FixedHeader snaps to bottom in datatables 1.10.11

FixedHeader snaps to bottom in datatables 1.10.11

nielslnielsl Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited February 2016 in Free community support

I had the FixedHeader working in datatables 1.10.4,5,6, but in 1.10.11 the headers scroll partly off the top plus are duplicated after the table. I am using firefox 44 on linux. To see it and the code, unpack http://box.com/bion/BION_test.tar.gz somewhere, cd into BION_test and then firefox Results/BION.organism-profile-format.1/BION.taxmap.species.html .. then make the browser window real small and scroll up and down. Well, I may have messed up the invocation or something, but I think there might be a mis-behaviour .. maybe.

Update: when i include datatables.min.css then it works .. so if that one is mandatory, then i did mess up sorry. Now I must learn to create css that i like and that works ..

Greetings, Niels L

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,453Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Good to hear you got it working.

Allan

• nielslnielsl Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0

It works with your css, but I now struggle with how to make it work with mine. I have working css that I want to "enrich" with datatable css, which is probably the opposite of other users who tweak your defaults. I can't find documentation about which datatables css to transplant into mine, but i do my best the trial-and-error way. Then maybe I overlooked it, the eyes are the first thing one gets blind on. Your whole datatables project looks impressive, i wish you success and hope it provides enough for you.

This discussion has been closed.