Scroller plugin breaks if bPaginate: false

Scroller plugin breaks if bPaginate: false

rewenrewen Posts: 74Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited August 2012 in Bug reports
I just wanted to mention that the Scroller plugin doesn't work if you have bPaginate set to false. It took me a while to find that out..

Tried with DataTables 1.9.3 and 1.9.4.dev. Scroller 1.1.0

I can't seem to get Scroller to work at all using 1.1.1.dev, but I've most past that so I can't provide much detail there.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,903Questions: 1Answers: 10,148 Site admin
    This is correct and intentional. scroller makes use of the pagination features of DataTables in order to operate, so painting must be enabled!

If you are having problems with the latest version, it would be great if you could post a link to a page showing the problem please.

Allan
  • rewenrewen Posts: 74Questions: 2Answers: 0
    I figured it was required, but it's not documented so I had a hard time figuring it out (I was updating an existing table which already have pagination turned off). :)

If I try the dev version again with issues I'll post back with more details. I'm tight for time on my project so I've just found what works and ran with it.

Cheers!
  • allanallan Posts: 61,903Questions: 1Answers: 10,148 Site admin
    I've just added a check to Scroller to ensure that pagination is enabled: https://github.com/DataTables/Scroller/commit/367d90b55e31a30a4a08c7e702c5852c929b5164 . This is now in the latest nightly and will be in 1.1.1 release when that is packaged up :-).

Allan
  • rewenrewen Posts: 74Questions: 2Answers: 0
    Great!
This discussion has been closed.