IE9 Bug: Pagination does not move to directly under the table immediately when sScrollX is set

IE9 Bug: Pagination does not move to directly under the table immediately when sScrollX is set

jgrobertsonjgrobertson Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited September 2012 in Bug reports
I'm having an issue where the div that holds the pagination and info does not flow directly under the table when the height of the table changes.

I've set up a jsFiddle that somewhat displays the problem here: http://jsfiddle.net/jrobertson/brXLh/

In the fiddle, you can see that when the table is destroyed, a space appears between the table and pagination in IE9, but it doesn't happen in any other browser.

This only happens when sScrollX is set to true.

I am currently using 1.9.0 and jQuery 1.4.4, but I've also tested with the latest versions of each and the problem exists there too.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin
    How very frustrating - if I resize the window at all after clicking the radio button, IE9 will reflow the layout getting it right. I'm afraid I don't know off the top of my head what is causing this to happen, and the IE dev tools / Firebug lite aren't very useful in JSFiddle due to the use of iframes. I'll use your table (thanks for posting it!) to create a test case locally and see if I can figure out what is going on, but it might be a few days before I get a proper change to look at this I'm afraid.

Allan
  • jgrobertsonjgrobertson Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok, thanks for your quick response! Glad I could help.
  • jgrobertsonjgrobertson Posts: 4Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi allan, have you had any time to look at this issue yet?

Also, after doing more testing, I found out that it does not happen in IE9 Compatibility Mode.
  • allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin
    Nope not yet. Utterly snowed user at the moment, so I might be a little while before I get a chance I'm afraid.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.