Inserting Editor table into WordPress page?

Inserting Editor table into WordPress page?

emtemt Posts: 46Questions: 10Answers: 0
edited August 2013 in Editor
Hi Allan,

EDIT: Should also throw out there that I'm using the latest jQuery build (2.0.3).

I'm trying to insert an Editor table into a WordPress page (seen here: http://dcturanoinc.com/blog/contacts), and I'm running into the following error: TypeError: f[("editor_" + c)] is undefined

Here's what I've done so far:

1. Created a table in MySQL and edited the login info into config.php
2. Used "wp_enqueue_script" to load the necessary JS files (jquery, datatables, editor, and tabletools)
3. Used "wp_enqueue_style" to load the necessary CSS files
4. Pointed "ajaxUrl" to the correct PHP directory
5. Inserted this table into my page:

[code]

Contact
Company
Email
Phone
Fax
Tax ID
Address

[/code]

I uploaded the Generator-created files to my site and the table worked successfully through the generated HTML file, but when I try to insert the table onto a WordPress page, that error occurs. Could you possibly point me in the direction of where I might be going wrong?

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,716Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin
    From the page source:

[code]

[/code]

Could you try swapping those two around please? Editor should work just fine without TableTools (I'm not sure why it is giving an error there - it shouldn't be, but I think that's a little bit of a red herring. If you load TableTools first, then Editor can extend it.

Regards,
    Allan
  • emtemt Posts: 46Questions: 10Answers: 0
    That did it, thanks so much Allan. Once TableTools was loaded before Editor, everything worked.
This discussion has been closed.