Inception: Collection Button within A Collection Button

Inception: Collection Button within A Collection Button

reelnoncentsreelnoncents Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited September 2013 in Feature requests
Has anybody used a Collection Button within another Collection Button?
I'm trying to implement this logic into my Table Tools but am running into a roadblock. All the buttons work fine, but the bug I'm running into is the original Collection list that drops down from the original button will not close once opened. To clarify...

I have one original collection button in my Table Tools Toolbar. When clicked, it opens its collection of buttons. One of these buttons inside the original collection has its own button collection within it. When this button is clicked, it opens its respective collection of buttons. Now all these buttons work within the second collection. And when any of those buttons are clicked, they perform their intended functions and close the second collection list that pops up. However, they don't close down the original collection list and it seems like nothing will. So the user is stuck at the original collection list and cannot get out and use the site as intended again.

Does anyone know how to fix this or any work-arounds to get the same effect?
Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Hi,

I'm afraid this this isn't supported in TableTools at the moment, so I'm going to move in to the feature requests category to remind myself when I go back over the feature requests.

I'm not aware of anyone having made the changes you'd need already, but it wasn't designed to do this, so you'd certainly need to make modifications in TableTools core.

Allan
  • allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Points for post title btw ;-)
  • reelnoncentsreelnoncents Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Thanks for the speedy reply, Allan!
This discussion has been closed.