How can I limit the drag of column header be restricted?

How can I limit the drag of column header be restricted?

ShaluShalu Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited December 2013 in Plug-ins
I have ColReorder.min.js version 1.0.5 in my project which does the re ordereing for the columns of an HTML table which is in a div. I have 6 divs out of which only 2 has the HTML tables but when I click and drag the column header it moves all over the place (out of the current div) . Can I restrict the drag to only that div?
And also reorder does not happen sometimes. I dont see any code for intialization too . I am not sure how is it using the plugin to reorder the columns

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    There is no built in option to restrict the moment of the cell during the mouse drag in ColReorder. it would need a modification to ColReorder to add that ability. It is a good idea for a future enhancement, unless you or someone else beat me to it for a patch :-).

> And also reorder does not happen sometimes. I dont see any code for intialization too . I am not sure how is it using the plugin to reorder the columns

We'd need to see a test case to know why it isn't working. Have you got the `R` option in sDom ?

Allan
This discussion has been closed.