Secondary thead with sort icons?

Secondary thead with sort icons?

NeekasaNeekasa Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited April 2014 in DataTables 1.10
Hello all,

I'm currently having an issue where there is a second on my table. It seems to only happen when using the "scrollX" property.
I'm using DataTables 1.10.0-beta.1 and the Bootstrap CSS addon as well as the fnReloadAjax plugin.

My Javascript Initialization
[code]
var oTable = $('#roster-dataTables').removeAttr('width').dataTable({
ajaxSource: "<?php echo $baseURL; ?>docs/rost/index.php?method=triggerFetch&did=<?php echo $_divisionInfo['id']; ?>&status="+status,
stateSave: true,
scrollY: "750px",
scrollX: true,
scrollCollapse: true,
paging: true,
columnDefs: [
{ width: 200, targets: [ 0, 1, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 ] },
{ width: 50, targets: [ 2, 3, 5, 13 ] },
{ width: 150, targets: [ 6, 7, 10 ] },
{ orderable: false, targets: [ 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ] }
],
lengthMenu: [ [10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, -1], [10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100, "All"] ],
pageLength: -1
});
[/code]

My HTML
[code]

Forum Name

Game Name

A

R

Position

Tag

Ori Date

First Name

Last Name

DOB

Email

Phone

Text

Address

Steam

Twitter

[/code]

Here is a screenshot of what is happening: http://prntscr.com/3e6xtm
Here is a screenshot of a snippet of the code from googles inspect: http://prntscr.com/3e6y27

I am unable to provide a link to the page as it has sensitive information on it and is protected by permissions, sorry! :(

Thanks for any help you can give,
Neeks

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    I think we'd need a test case showing the issue - sorry. Which version of DataTables are you using? My guess is that there is padding on the cells which you'll need to remove.

Allan
  • NeekasaNeekasa Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited April 2014
    Hello allan, thank you for responding ^^

I'm currently using DataTables 1.10.0-beta.1
    I have also tried using the most up to date nightly build (1.10.0-rc.2.dev), but to no avail, it still shows the same issue.

I have removed the permissions for now just so you can see what is happening. You can find the page at: http://www.neekasa.com/pmsdocs-test2/Battlefield/PC/rost/

Thanks for your help,
    Neeks
  • allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Thank you for the link. The problem is the FontAwesome integration. You need to add something like:

[code]
    div.dataTables_scrollBody thead th::after {
    display:none;
    }
    [/code]

to your CSS.

It looks like you might be using a theme (sb-admin), so you might want to ask the authors of that theme to put this fix in, or for additional support if this doesn't fully fix it for you as it is not part of the DataTables software and not supported by myself.

Allan
  • NeekasaNeekasa Posts: 8Questions: 1Answers: 0
    Thank you for the help allan!

That fixed it 100%, and I will let those guys know that this needs to have a small fix in the theme too.

Thanks again,
    Neeks
This discussion has been closed.