Is there anyone who can explain the sudden loss of connection

Is there anyone who can explain the sudden loss of connection

phase3studiosphase3studios Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

http://www.sentrisoft.com/programbase/tabletools/employees/empl22/employees-2.html here is one of the links. All of my tables are down? I don't know enough to understand this issue. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,635Questions: 1Answers: 10,092 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Seems to work okay for me (Safari Mac). Is there anything reported in the console of your browser?

Allan

• phase3studiosphase3studios Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Allan,

OK, I am using IE 11, (must use this at the office for certain 3rd party software programs to work) I tried it on Safari and Torch and it worked perfectly. When I ran the debugger on IE 11 it started working perfectly again. It shows no errors. The problem is that this has happened sporadically throughout the last month. I thought all was lost until you mentioned checking the console app. Any thoughts as to why this would happen "out of the blue"? Is there a way to avoid this? The browser issues I am fighting constantly are very exhausting. By the way, thank you VERY much!

• allanallan Posts: 61,635Questions: 1Answers: 10,092 Site admin

The only thing I can think of is to check your server error logs. When it does happen check the logs and the console in your browser and that might give some additional information.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.