Fixed Header appears at top of the page when table inside div is pre-scrolled

Fixed Header appears at top of the page when table inside div is pre-scrolled

n3qnjn3qnj Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I'm thinking there's a switch that I'm missing or something here. I can't really provide a link to it or an example. I could do a screen shot if I need to, but maybe I can explain it clearly enough.

I have a table inside of a div placed in the middle of my page. If I re-load the page with the table scrolled partially down, the fixed header div that normally would sit at the top of the table inside the DIV actually appears above the DIV on the page - apparently where the table header would be if I could still see it.

I can't be the first one to have this problem, but a quick scan of the forum didn't turn anything up for me. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks

Answers

• n3qnjn3qnj Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Nothing, huh?

• wjhumphreyswjhumphreys Posts: 52Questions: 9Answers: 5
    edited June 2014

This sounds more like an html problem but its impossible to tell without seeing the code.

Try using this to see if it shows up anything i.e. unclosed tags etc.

http://validator.w3.org/

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for the question. Are you able to drop me and e-mail with the screenshot that you mention might be possible? I'm trying to visualise the problem in combination with recreating it using the examples and not having too much success doing so just yet.

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.