How are you using DataTables? - Page 12

How are you using DataTables?

167891012»

Replies

• jamiedewitzjamiedewitz Posts: 29Questions: 5Answers: 0

I'm using DataTables for our staff & faculty directory. It's exactly what we needed and everyone is excited with the prototype I presented them, an added bonus is that it's 508 compliant, so I didn't have to make any changes to make it accessible to the college! Thanks for the hard work on your end DataTables devs!

• TomBajzekTomBajzek Posts: 145Questions: 32Answers: 1

I've been using the DataTables / Editor packed for several years now to build internal business-management applications for a telecommunications technology integration company. I discovered DataTables before the Editor had been announced, and rejected it as being too complicated for the table display in the application I was building then, which it might have been. However, with the addition of the Editor, it has become a platform for all of the data management applications I've been building for this client, and the plan is to rebuild a couple of pre-existing apps with this package to unify the technical platform the company's internal apps are based on.

So far, for this company, I've built the following:

• Several trouble-ticket style apps, each featuring trouble tickets with optional notes/comments/work reports for each ticket. These apps are similar, but not identical, in layout and functionality, differing insofar as the business areas they support have different sets of data to be managed, and different business logic for managing those areas. One of these apps for tracking a company's vehicle fleet has additional tables for tracking vehicle administrative data that is not representable as trouble tickets. All of these apps maintain additional tables for managing people's roles and capabilities relative to the business aspect being managed.

• A DataTables-only page for viewing a company's parts inventory to display the quantity and location of parts on-hand in the companhy's warehouse and/or vehicles.

For another company, I've made an inventory-management app for a whosesale bead distributor that tracks bead inventory by bead type, size, color, cost, selling price, location, and other data, with links to images, etc.

The combination of DataTables and the Editor have proven to be the most useful, powerful, and well-documented package that I've found. Furthermore, the support has been excellent.

• PrabodhPrabodh Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

sir i want to create paging with datatable.net in table in React.js . How can i do it .

<Table striped responsive bordered className='bg-c-white'>
    <thead className='text-white text-center' style={{ background: '#002b49' }}>
    <tr>
    <th className="center">Sr.</th>
    <th>State Name</th>
    <th>Constutiency Name</th>
    <th>Constutiency No</th>
    <th>Name of Shifting MP</th>
    <th>Status</th>
    <th>Modify</th>
    </tr>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
    {data.map((obj, i) => (
    // <!--statecode-->
    <tr key={obj.SrNo}>
    <td className="text-center">{obj.SrNo}</td>
    {/* <td>{obj.}</td> /}
    <td className="text-left">{obj.statename}</td>
    <td className="text-left">{obj.ConstutiencyName}</td>
    <td className="text-right">{obj.ConstutiencyNo}</td>
    <td className="text-left">{obj.NameofShiftingMp}</td>
    <td className="text-center">{obj.ActiveFlag === 1 ? 'Active' : "InActive"}</td>
    <td>
    <Link to={/master/constutiency/${obj.ConstutiencyId}}><Button size="sm" variant="info">Edit</Button></Link>
    {/
    <Button variant="danger" size="sm" onClick={() => this.deleteConst(obj.ConstutiencyId)}>Delete</Button>
    */}
    <Button size="sm" variant="danger" onClick={()=>this.handleShow(obj.ConstutiencyId)} >Delete</Button>

</td>
              </tr>
            ))}
          </tbody>
        </Table>