only print functionality is working

only print functionality is working

davevbgdavevbg Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited July 2010 in TableTools
I am new to using jquery datatables, and I am trying to implement the table tools clipboard, csv, excel, & print titlebar plugin. I must have messed up the implementation, because the clipboard, csv, and excel portions are not working. However the print functionality is. The other three functions seem to be utilizing a ZeroClipboardMovie, so I must have gone wrong with the ZeroClipBoard stuff. I did change the sSwfPath. When I look at the toolbar with the aid of firebug, the clipboard, csv, and excel class's don't change to .._hover, but the print does, so it is not even recognizing the other three. I am, however not getting any error messages.
Is there a push in the correct direction that anyone can give me, for fixing the problem.
Here are my includes of css and javascript:
[code]

$(document).ready(function() {
oTable = $('#testTable').dataTable({
"bJQueryUI": true,
"sPaginationType": "full_numbers",
"sDom": 'T<"clear"><"fg-toolbar ui-widget-header ui-corner-tl ui-corner-tr ui-helper-clearfix"lfr>t<"fg-toolbar ui-widget-header ui-corner-bl ui-corner-br ui-helper-clearfix"ip>'
});
});

[/code]

Replies

• davevbgdavevbg Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Ok I figured it out. The path of the sSwfPath is local to the webpage, not the javascript file. So my path to the swf was wrong.
This discussion has been closed.