Save File Dialog Opens Behind Browser ( test on firefox test version )

Save File Dialog Opens Behind Browser ( test on firefox test version )

tester1tester1 Posts: 53Questions: 14Answers: 1

I using tabletools : from here https://datatables.net/release-datatables/extensions/TableTools/examples/simple.html

with its following Javascript library files ( thats : https://datatables.net/release-datatables/extensions/TableTools/js/dataTables.tableTools.js and its resp. css )

dom used :

"dom": 'R<"saveandother"TC><"clear">l<"mysearcharea"f>rtip',

I notice that when i am try to save as pdf or csv or any other format , my Save file dialog is opening Behind the browser .. why so

its any issues with tabletool ?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,920Questions: 1Answers: 10,153 Site admin

Sounds like a bug with Flash. I doubt there is much I can do about that using the Flash API. I can only really suggest you ensure you are using the latest version of Flash and your browser.

Allan

• tester1tester1 Posts: 53Questions: 14Answers: 1

I ma using latest version of browser , flash is too update ..ok let me check .. will update here if still facing problem

thanks for great support

• delanridelanri Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi Allan i got the same problem too. the problem is not on the firefox but the flash player itself. i tried with 12 13 14 15 and file dialog only appear behind browser with flash player 15. any suggestion/solution?

@delanri - Thanks for letting me know. As I noted above it sounds like a Flash bug and I'm not sure what I would be able to do about it. Best bet is probably to file a bug with Adobe.

Allan

• delanridelanri Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

@allan - Fixed it. i think adobe just updated this bug a few minutes ago.

Good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Allan

• tester1tester1 Posts: 53Questions: 14Answers: 1

thats great , let me update my flash

• maddyganeshmaddyganesh Posts: 6Questions: 5Answers: 0

hi when i update adobe flash player in my mozilla firefox browser, again popup comes behind the main window

This discussion has been closed.