Issue with tabletool save functions

Issue with tabletool save functions

JDifferenzJDifferenz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi all,

I am having issues with save as excel/csv/pdf functions.

In IE when we click on save as CSV/Excel it generates the file but with no records. ( IE version – 10 and flash version 11.3).

In Firefox when we click on save as CSV/Excel/PDF, it’s not responding and it prompts message as flash is crashed(FF version – 31 and flash version 15) and after around 10 or 15 minutes file save as dialog box is being displayed.

same issue occurred with following url.
http://datatables.net/extensions/tabletools/

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance for help.

Jignesh

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,821Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin

Can you try updating your Flash player please? 11 is quite old now. Not that it should be crashing - but this is the first report I've had of that.

Allan

• JDifferenzJDifferenz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

There is also an issue with Firefox.

In Firefox when we click on save as CSV/Excel/PDF, it’s not responding and it prompts message as flash is crashed(FF version – 31 and flash version 15) and after around 10 or 15 minutes file save as dialog box is being displayed.

What can be the problem and what can be the solution ?

Thanks
    Jignesh

• allanallan Posts: 61,821Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin

How many records are in your table? I haven't heard of other reports of this, so I would need a way to recreate the problem (please link to a test case, as noted in the forum rules) to be able to offer any help.

Allan

• JDifferenzJDifferenz Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

HI Allan,

Its around 50 rows and column up to Q and total size of csv file is around 36 KB.

Thanks
    Jignesh

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,350Questions: 37Answers: 394

please link to a test case, as noted in the forum rules

This discussion has been closed.