Bubble Edit only allowing one update

Bubble Edit only allowing one update

indymxindymx Posts: 63Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited December 2014 in Editor

I have one table this is happening on, and 3 tables where it works perfect.

When I click on a field to update with the basic bubble edit setup, It works fine for that field, however, subsequent fields will not allow me to edit.I have to refresh the page to be able to click a field and have the bubble pop up.

I have the exact same setup, save for the table names, on 3 other tables within the app that it works perfectly on.

It seems to be an issue with CKeditor, as I get an error in Developer tools about it:

ckeditor.js:316 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getEditor' of undefined

editor.ckeditor.js:45 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'destroy' of undefined

Is it possible that bubble edit isn't compatible with tables that use CKeditor?

Do you know of a work around?

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,840Questions: 1Answers: 10,134 Site admin

Hi,

Sorry for the delay replying to this. I'm not aware of an issue here, but there obviously is one. I'll try to debug it tomorrow, but it is likely to fall into Thursday as tomorrow is shaping up to be busy!

Allan

• indymxindymx Posts: 63Questions: 3Answers: 0

You can see the issue live on my test server, the same one we just fixed the date picker on. Same tab.

Answer ✓

Hi,

I've just checked this out, and while I'm able to reproduce the issue reliably on your site, I can't reproduce it it at all here. Looking at the CKEditor Editor plug-in you are using, it doesn't appear to be up-to-date with the latest version on the site. Could you update to that and then we can see if the issue is still present?

Thanks,
    Allan

I'll update and let you know what I find out when I get home.

Works as expected now.

Thanks

Answer ✓

Good to hear - thanks for the feedback.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.