Fields in editor do not properly align when using bootstrap 3.2.0 or 3.3.1

Fields in editor do not properly align when using bootstrap 3.2.0 or 3.3.1

aosteraoster Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited December 2014 in Editor

Hi all,

I have created a page for accessing and modifying a database table by using the generator. The resulting code is working like a charm. Because I am using bootstrap 3.2.0 for building a small intranet site I have tried to also enable bootstrap for DataTables by integrating the required CSS and JS includes in the HTML file. The table itself is working as expected, but when launching the editor, either to add a new or editing an existing row, the editor modal is showing but the form fields are not placed properly. The label is placed semi-centered over the input field and there are large gaps between different fields. Another issue I see is that the header text is placed on the line between header and content and the closing "X" has no functionality. The "Create" or "Update" button on the modal footer is working but not readable (white on white).

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong ? I am quite sure, that i have included all the required CSS and JS files.
I have also tested with bootstrap 3.3.1.

Editor version is 1.3.3, DataTables version is 1.10.4

Thank you for your kind help.

best regards

Andreas

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,831Questions: 1Answers: 10,132 Site admin

Hi Andreas,

Are you able to link to the page in question so I can debug it please? It sounds like there might be a stylesheet included that isn't required, but I can't be certain without being able to check it directly.

Thanks,
    Allan

• aosteraoster Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello Allan,

first I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and many thanks for your response to my question.
    Would it be possible to send a private mail with an URL to my page ?

Thanks

best regards

Andreas

• allanallan Posts: 61,831Questions: 1Answers: 10,132 Site admin

Hi Andreas,

Happy New Year!

Yes, please do feel free to drop me an e-mail - allan @ this domain.net.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.