Wrong number of pages displayed in the footer

Wrong number of pages displayed in the footer

talamascatalamasca Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited August 2010 in Bug reports
Strange haven't you saw this in the last version.
doing a serverside pagination
[code]489 var iPages = Math.ceil((oSettings.fnRecordsDisplay()) / oSettings._iDisplayLength);[/code]

after looking at the returned vars from json and looking over and over again, debuging the values I came to this
it has to divide the value of total number of records from json to the display length
[code]var iPages = Math.ceil((oSettings.fnRecordsTotal()) / oSettings._iDisplayLength);[/code]
please verify

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Hi talamasca,

Can you post an example showing the error please. From playing around with my examples and the unit tests, it seems to be okay. Although I could be missing something.

Thanks,
    Allan
  • talamascatalamasca Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    I think I have managed to fix this bug, it was in my server-side php code bug.
    thanks anyway.
    I got another problem now.
    i have some complicated structure of the site
    i got one page that has jqueryui tabs in it witch contains 3 different tables .
    and there are separate pages for every table itself.
    so the datatable resize columns and table in the separate pages, but it doesn't do it in the page with tabs.
    it does it only on the focused tab. how should i fix this?
  • allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Have a look at this example: http://datatables.net/examples/api/tabs_and_scrolling.html . Hopefully that will help.

Allan
  • talamascatalamasca Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited August 2010
    this example helps me a lot, I removed the scrolling functions, and the constant size of columns : 10%, I have on most of my columns separately declared size (those that I want to be same always and the rest of them are just resized )
    and it WORKS!

my code only for those tabs is too big like 243 lines
    and there is functionality for
    [code]$.loadImages, $.ajaxStart(), $.ajaxStop(), and even $.imageScale [/code]
    if you want i can send you code by email.
    thanks a lot mate.
This discussion has been closed.