Speed up the loading of several datatables on a same view

Speed up the loading of several datatables on a same view

kenfacktkenfackt Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited March 2015 in Free community support

I use DataTables server side and I used 3 on a same view to a 3 partial view that I spent in this view. So all my javascript code is in this view and the architecture of my javascript looks like this one:

$(document).ready(function () {

$(function () {
var TableUser = $('#tableuser').DataTable({
//Code definition of columns
});
});

$(function () {
        var TableGroup = $('#tableGroupre').DataTable({
      });
});

$(function () {
        var TableClaim = $('#tableClaim').DataTable({
      });
});

});

the problem is that my page about 6s take a second before displaying the data to the first load which is quite normal for that it loads the information from 3 tables simultaneously. Would there a bearing means this problem to speed up loading and make asynchronous? Thank to you.

Answers

• kenfacktkenfackt Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

I use DataTables server side and I used 3 on a same view to a 3 partial view that I spent in this view. So all my javascript code is in this view and the architecture of my javascript looks like this one:

$(document).ready(function () {

$(function () { var TableUser = $('#tableuser').DataTable({ //Code definition of columns }); });

Plain text
    $(function () {
    var TableGroup = $('#tableGroupre').DataTable({
    });
    });

$(function () {
    var TableClaim = $('#tableClaim').DataTable({
    });
    });
    });

the problem is that my page about 6s take a second before displaying the data to the first load which is quite normal for that it loads the information from 3 tables simultaneously. Would there a bearing means this problem to speed up loading and make asynchronous? Thank to you

This discussion has been closed.