I can not use the TabelTools Plungin to export the table in html. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not use the TabelTools Plungin to export the table in html. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renyunfeirenyunfei Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

I use the initial code in the website of DataTables and download all the documents needed for the export of table. But just the button of print is working, other buttons such as copy,csv,pdv,xls are all not working. Can you help me to solve this problem? I can send the file to you.

Meanwhile, I find the documents downloaded from this website also not working in export. Is this the problem of the path of swf??
Can you give me some advice as soon as poosible? I have study for a whold day from yesterday and can not solve it.

Answers

• crush123crush123 Posts: 417Questions: 126Answers: 18

difficult to debug with no test case, but it sounds very much like the path to the swf is wrong

• pansengtatpansengtat Posts: 66Questions: 26Answers: 1

If the development or issue was done on a localhost, setting rules to enable Flash permissions to your machine for development can be done here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html

Add the root directory of the development folder to the list of trusted sites.

At the meantime, ensure that the path of the SWF in the file that is using DataTables is linked correctly.
    Example: the SWF file path being:

extensions/tabletools/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf

This discussion has been closed.