Hi Arabic Character Problem mark like ???????

Hi Arabic Character Problem mark like ???????

karzankarzan Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

hi dear

I really need your support in datatable , the datatable is not accept arabic character , how can i solve this problem ?, when I enter arabic character in mysql db there is no problem but when fetch it to datatable it show like ??????.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,805Questions: 1Answers: 10,118 Site admin

Can you link to the page showing the problem please.

Allan

• karzankarzan Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Dear Allan

this page on my local server to be more clear , when I manually insert arabic Character to the database it's okay there is no problem but when Fetch data to datatable It's show like this ???????? Also I try using Ut8_encode() function also it was useless , any other solution from your side

• karzankarzan Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Dear Allan

this page on my local server to be more clear , when I manually insert arabic Character to the database it's okay there is no problem but when Fetch data to datatable It's show like this ???????? Also I try using Ut8_encode() function also it was useless , any other solution from your side

• allanallan Posts: 61,805Questions: 1Answers: 10,118 Site admin

Without being able to see the problem, my best guess is that you need to run SET Names 'utf8'; as an SQL query when you make the connection to the SQL server (assuming you are using MySQL).

Allan

This discussion has been closed.