Responsive + ColReorder integration - Move columns from details row to columns

Responsive + ColReorder integration - Move columns from details row to columns

steve_at_ventussteve_at_ventus Posts: 18Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hey Allan,

Another question for you: in combining Responsive with ColReorder, I'm looking for a means to move a column from the details row back into the table itself (with the likely outcome being that some other column is relegated to the details row as a result). To make this slightly more difficult, I'm using a custom renderer for the details row. Drag & Drop would be ideal, but I'm open to other implementations that may be significantly less complex.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-steve

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi Steve,

To be honest, ColReorder integration with Responsive that provides the ability to move columns that are collapsed is not something I had considered before, so it isn't something that is currently implemented.

I'll add it to the feature list - although it might be a while before I get a chance to implement it (fairly massive backlog atm!).

Allan

• steve_at_ventussteve_at_ventus Posts: 18Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hey Allan,

Thanks for your response. Is there any way to be notified when this is implemented, or should I just check in with you periodically?

Thanks,
    -steve

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

There is an RSS release feed available here where all new software releases are announced.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.