Why datatables not working in SB admin bootsrap

Why datatables not working in SB admin bootsrap

dauruk0512dauruk0512 Posts: 14Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hello guys, sorry to much asking so to the point

http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/sb-admin/
anyone use that template, why datatables not working in this template i have testing many times but still give me default table, table just lenght has not paggination ang also search, what do i wrong in this case i use codeignter, this is my code http://pastebin.com/jnq4H2F7

Thanks for anyone who review and give me clue how to solved, Thanks

Freddy

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,934Questions: 1Answers: 10,155 Site admin

Can you link to a test case showing the issue please. I haven't used SBAdmin myself.

Allan

• rob morningrob morning Posts: 30Questions: 7Answers: 1

I use this template in a grails application .. I use server side processing and don't have problems with paging or filtering - though I do have a problem with the TableTools not working (other than Print) ..

• dauruk0512dauruk0512 Posts: 14Questions: 3Answers: 0

Sorry to late came here cause i fix website to be responsive so i leave for moment about this, so here is my link http://pingsari.earworks.co.id/login try it login

user and password admin then select 1 master in table cannot look like datatables, Thanks

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,350Questions: 37Answers: 394

You have this block of code twice:

<link href="maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.2/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link href="cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins/1.10.7/integration/bootstrap/3/dataTables.bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">
    <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>    
    <script src="//cdn.datatables.net/1.10.4/js/jquery.dataTables.min.js"></script>    
    <script src="//cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins/3cfcc339e89/integration/bootstrap/3/dataTables.bootstrap.js"></script>    
    <script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function() {
        $('#example').dataTable();
    } );
    </script>

edited June 2015

No i dont create those script twice, please show me where is code cause i make those link only in content, really thanks for respond.

Freddy

You include jQuery twice on the page - lines 23 and 133. What is the reason for that? I would suggest including it only once. The fact that it is being included twice is the problem.

Also you are missing a protocol or root specifier on these two includes:

<link href="maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.2/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
     <link href="cdn.datatables.net/plug-ins/1.10.7/integration/bootstrap/3/dataTables.bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet">

Allan

what's master you are trying debug Allan ? did you log in to my project, Thanks

did you log in to my project

Yes - that is how I was able to tell you the line numbers for where the problem is. i didn't just make them up! :-)

Allan what master you are debug ? so i can follwo your instruction, i use framework codeignter, Thanks for respond really apreciatte

edited June 2015

Now i have update my link then fixed but nothing happend, please log in and chose master TERAPI, tell me what do wrong in that script cause i already follow your instruction guys, Thanks

here is link http://pingsari.earworks.co.id/login

username and password admin

Freddy

This page has exactly the same error as the other one. You are including jQuery twice.

Much as I enjoy saying the same thing multiple times, I won't be repeating this one again.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.