how to create a table with many options in bootstrap table with less use of plugins?

how to create a table with many options in bootstrap table with less use of plugins?

greenindia.hope@gmail.comgreenindia.hope@gmail.com Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

i want to create a bootstrap table structure of my own.
i looked up in many sites and i cant find solution to my thirst.If anyone help for my need ,i ll be more thankful .... Here is my requirement.
1.a bootstrap table with search ,pagination,filter options.
2.I should have datas fetched from mysql database and i am using mysqli procedural method to made it .
3.These datas can be edited with edit button in the table and then save it.
4.When i edit a record in a row,it should occur on another row instead of replacing the existing records.(duplicate copies should be created as child row).
5.now the dynamic row created can be edited again and added as child row under the single parent row(root row of record) and goes on.
6.each edit and created records have id incremented automatically as revision 1,revision2,and so on.....
7.the table shows parent row only.if a button is clicked ,then it shows the child rows .
8.also need the table columns should be resizeable.
9.i need complete stucture and sql database source....
10.Importantly,i dont like to include more plugins to my code.everything can be created of our own coding methods....
challenging for all of us...
expecting the answer............

Answers

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,350Questions: 37Answers: 394

Importantly,i dont like to include more plugins to my code.everything can be created of our own coding methods.

So what exactly do you hope to find in the DataTables forum?

This discussion has been closed.