is there any examples of using the Editor with specific controls ?

is there any examples of using the Editor with specific controls ?

idealcomsidealcoms Posts: 10Questions: 5Answers: 1

all examples show Button definition in table init, how can we link custom controls with Editor events ,

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,903Questions: 1Answers: 10,148 Site admin

Is this example what you are after? It shows the use of buttons.buttons.action to define a function that will perform whatever action you need.

Allan

• idealcomsidealcoms Posts: 10Questions: 5Answers: 1

useful.. but I was trying to display these buttons with a specific Bootstrap icon in a table heading div ( above the table... Finally I resolved to stick to the standard dom display...

Is there any way to add icons to the Editor buttons ??

Answer ✓

Yes - I recently added this example to the Buttons repo. It will be available on this site when I release Buttons 1.1.0 which should be fairly soon.

Basically all it is doing is to use an icon font as the text for the button label. You could use a CSS background if you preferred.

Allan

• idealcomsidealcoms Posts: 10Questions: 5Answers: 1

Thanks Allan... will continue as it is for now, and will add icons later when Button 1.1.0 will be released.. I'm actually progressing very fast in the understanding of DT , Editor and extensions... starting with simple options and trying to add smoothly other options... ( using RoR as a REST background server )

This discussion has been closed.