Horizontal Scrolling - Header alignment

Horizontal Scrolling - Header alignment

atanasatanas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi,

I am having the header alignment problem and tried the solutions suggested in previous posts, but to no avail. The issue is present both in Chrome and Safari.

Can you please help - the example table is at http://wootrader.com/earnings-coming-soon/

Thanks for the help

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,893Questions: 1Answers: 10,144 Site admin

Could you try removing the border and box shadow from the elements in the table. i'm not sure if that is the root cause, but it does look like it might be possible.

If its not that, then I'll need to spend some time digging into it and unfortunately these type of issues can take hours / days to resolve fully. It will be a few weeks before I've got the bandwidth to be able to do so.

Allan

• atanasatanas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thanks Allan,

I just tried removing all attributes to the elements and it didn't make much of a difference.
    Only removing border-collapse: collapse; changed it, but it made the displacement even bigger.
    Any other ideas?

Thanks

• atanasatanas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Ok, some progress - I had set the width of some of the columns to a specific value, so they are are the same size across screens and now by removing it, it almost eliminated the offset.
    There is still one field that is a bit offset, however is there a way to specific the min-width instead of width and will that work?

Thanks

• allanallan Posts: 61,893Questions: 1Answers: 10,144 Site admin

Sorry for the slow reply. i'm bogged down in support requests at the moment. I'll try to take a look as soon as possible.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.