show error to add dataTables.select.min.js extention file to my project

show error to add dataTables.select.min.js extention file to my project

BennyxuBennyxu Posts: 22Questions: 3Answers: 0

it shows error to add dataTables.select.min.js extention file to my project, the detail error is 'Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://app.softorg.com:81/js/datatables.net.js'

seems it require datatables.net.js, while I can not find this file in my folder, how to fix this issue, thanks

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,891Questions: 1Answers: 10,143 Site admin

Please link to a test page showing the issue. I don't know why it would be requesting datatables.net.js - that is not a file name that I am familiar with.

Allan

• BennyxuBennyxu Posts: 22Questions: 3Answers: 0

Dear allan,

i just made some adjust, now it show the new error (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'row' of undefined at dataTables.select.min.js:11, we are using require.js load datatables.js and some related js.

'js/DataTables/media/js/jquery.dataTables.js',
    'js/DataTables/extensions/TableTools/js/dataTables.tableTools.js'

you can visit the below linkage and find this load issue, thanks a lot
    http://app.softorg.com:90/index.html

The page isn't loading for me at the moment. I'll try again tomorrow.

In the mean time I would note that you don't really want to use TableTools and Select together. Select replaces the row selection aspect of TableTools.

Allan

thanks, wait for your further investigation, actuallly we want to use multi-select function in datatables,so we add this file into the load list, if any wrong, pls suggest it, appreciated

add one point for your reference, tracking the source code, seems Datatable.ext.selector object is not defined, not sure what's wrong.

we want to use single select and multi-select function, previously we are only use single select, now there is one multi-select requirement, so we find this api and add this file into the load list, it shows above error as mentioned.

Answer ✓

Your page is loading DataTables 1.10.0. However, Select requires at least 1.10.7.

Could you update to use the current release of DataTables please.

Allan

resolved, thanks a lot

This discussion has been closed.