Download builder error: Invalid library specification

Download builder error: Invalid library specification

bigbenchrobbigbenchrob Posts: 26Questions: 9Answers: 2

I was trying to update my Datatables and Editor files, so went back to the download builder. I noticed that, as before, I could not include Editor in the CDN link, but I seem to recall that I was previously allowed to download the extensions such as Selectize and Bootstrap Date/time picker. This seems no longer to be the case.

So I built the Datatables cdn link, then cleared my choices and selected Editor, which revealed the extensions as further options. When I had made my choices I clicked the Download Files button and was taken to the following URL, with body text indicating the error in the title of this post.

http://datatables.net/download/builder?bs/jszip-2.5.0,pdfmake-0.1.18,moment-2.11.2,-,-,ed-mask-1.13.4,ed-quill-0.20.1,dt-1.10.11,b-flash-1.1.2,b-html5-1.1.2,b-print-1.1.2,e-1.5.5,ef-selectize-0.12.1

Answers

• bigbenchrobbigbenchrob Posts: 26Questions: 9Answers: 2

Looking at the link more carefully it seems that the components that are being put into the downloaded file do not match my choices. For example, I did not check Quill or Mask but they seem to be present. The string "-,-," is also present after moment-2-11-2.

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Hi,

Editor has its own datetime built into its core now and some were finding it confusing that it and the plug-ins were available. As such I took the decision to replace those plug-ins from the DataTables CDN. You can absolutely still use them, but they need to be included outside of the DataTables CDN.

Regards,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.