Focus lost in individual filter when FixedHeader is activated

Focus lost in individual filter when FixedHeader is activated

smassotsmassot Posts: 28Questions: 9Answers: 1

Hi everybody,
don't know why but as soon as I activate fixedHeader plugins on my responsive datatables with individual filters on each column,
when I start to enter a letter in one of individual fitler, datatables redraw and I immediately lost the filter input focus !

Not really a problem on PC but when I test the same on my Tablet or smartphone, I can't input a filter beacause the keyboard disapear before I can :(

Don't know if someone has already got this problem ?
I had desactivated this plugin for the moment.

Last versions of all Js and CSS files.
Loaded plugins : pdfmake, select2, bootstrap, buttons, select, responsive, colreorder and fixedheader.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Thanks for your post. I think its probably the same issue as that described here. There is something about the DOM interaction that is causing the focus to be lost.

If you have a test case, can you link to it int he other thread please and we'll continue the discussion there.

Allan

• smassotsmassot Posts: 28Questions: 9Answers: 1

Hi Allan,
    you're right it's the same problem, I couldn't link any testcase for the moment beacause I'm too busy and have to deliver the application on 13 March...

I had made with a different solution right now, using my own CSS (not really a clean way but it approximately work !) I will take a look on the other post

Thanks a lot for you answer. bb

This discussion has been closed.