Datatable in QlikView

Datatable in QlikView

Lital.rLital.r Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited May 2016 in Free community support

hey everyone,
i'm building a qlikview extension using the dataTable plugin and a have a strange issue with the rendering of the table
i'm using the responsive,sorting and fixed headers features.
on the first time that the table appears on the screen it painted in a way the columns are in the same width and the last column is hidden (in the details) even if there is enough place for the column to appear.
in the second time the table appears (after re-sizing) the table is repainted in the desirable way
my table definition is:

myTable.empty();
myTable.append(tHead);
myTable.append(tBody);

var topMenuHeight = $("#topMenu").outerHeight();
var bottomMenuHeight = 130; //the bottom pagination is not initialize yet, therefore we set it with hardcode num
var tableHeaderHeight = $(".dataTables_scrollHeadInner").outerHeight();
var tableHeight = _this.GetHeight() - topMenuHeight - bottomMenuHeight;

myDataTable = myTable.DataTable({
        "bSort": $(".columnSort").hasClass("clicked"),
        responsive: true,
        fixedHeader: true,
        scrollY: tableHeight,
        pageLength: 100,
        dom: 'Bfrtip', //"RC<\"clear\">lfrtip",
        "bDestroy": true,
        columnDefs: [{ orderable: false, targets: ["saveHeader", "inputFieldHeader"] }],
        buttons: [{ text: "", extend: 'csv', customize: function () { var tdBody = GetDtHeaders() + GetDtBoby(); return tdBody; }, className: "headerButton exportToCsv" }/*,'copy'*/]
    });

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,920Questions: 1Answers: 10,153 Site admin

Thanks for your question - however, per the forum rules can you link to a test case showing the issue please. This will allow the issue to be debugged.

Information on how to create a test page, if you can't provide a link to your own page can be found here.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.