Mutiple DataTables on same page

Mutiple DataTables on same page

mjindalmjindal Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Currently I am able to display single data table on one page and data is being fetched from server side. Also doing some customized task like either all rows/columns or selected rows/columns will be exported to different formats viz pdf,excel etc.

Now I want to show multiple tables on same page so that all customized work that was applicable on single table should be applicable on all tables independently.
So my questions are as given below.

1) Is it possible to show mutiple tables on single page? if yes then how to provide different if for each table. As currently there is single id for one table and all customized code is written using this table id.

2) For each table data, do I need to mutiple server request to fetch data or single request can server the purpose.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,920Questions: 1Answers: 10,153 Site admin

1) Is it possible to show mutiple tables on single page?

Example.

if yes then how to provide different if for each table. As currently there is single id for one table and all customized code is written using this table id.

Then use different ids :-). Each id must be unique on the table.

2) For each table data, do I need to mutiple server request to fetch data or single request can server the purpose.

If you want to populate multiple tables with a single request you would need to make the Ajax request yourself and then use rows.add() or data to populate the tables.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.