Multiple Check Boxes with Paging

Multiple Check Boxes with Paging

davidh1984davidh1984 Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hello,

I am using the latest version of DataTables. I have a table with columns and rows using paging, this works just fine.

I want to add 2 check boxes in the TH to select all (yes two separate columns with checkboxes). I have done this and it's fine until I change page, there not selected on the next page but the TH check box is.

I have googled, looked at every article I can find. All of the info seems to be old.

Can someone please provide me with an example of a DataTable working with a checkAll function for 1 column (with paging), the latest article I found had a broken link. Im sure (wish) this would be simple but I can work out how to code it.

Any help please?

Thanks,
David

My code:
var table = $('#dataTable').DataTable({ "aaData": tableData, "order": [[ 2, "asc" ]], "aoColumns": [ { "data": "email" }, { "data": "sms" }, { "data": "rna" }, { "data": "full_name" }, { "data": "numbers" }, { "data": "schedule" }, { "data": "last_action" }, { "data": "options" }, ], language: { searchPlaceholder: "Search Leads" }, "bLengthChange": false, stateSave: true });

This discussion has been closed.