Moving Elements

Moving Elements

INTONEINTONE Posts: 153Questions: 58Answers: 6
edited June 2016 in Editor

Hello in my application I use the following code to make the modal wider and separated into two side:

.DTED_Lightbox_Wrapper {
    left: 1em !important;
    right: 1em !important;
    margin-left: 0 !important;
    width: auto !important;
}
.DTE_Form_Content {
    position: relative;
    padding: 10px;
    width: 50% !important;
    border-right: 1px solid #ccc;
    float: left;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}
.DTE_Form_Content2 {
    position: relative;
    padding: 10px;
    width: 50% !important;
    float: right;
    box-sizing: border-box;

}

editor.on( 'open', function () {
        if((editor.mode) !== "delete"){

$("<div class='DTE_Form_Content2'></div>").insertAfter(".DTE_Form_Content");

}
})

I now want move to some of the editor.fields to .DTE_Form_Content2. I have tried:

$( editor.node(['rightsManagement.rightsManagementID','rightsManagement.rightsManagement','rightsManagement.users','rightsManagement.contacts','rightsManagement.country','rightsManagement.parishStateProvince','rightsManagement.caseManagers','rightsManagement.calendar','rightsManagement.requests','rightsManagement.tasks','rightsManagement.cases','rightsManagement.communication','rightsManagement.accounts','rightsManagement.hr','rightsManagement.reports','rightsManagement.judgementSearch']) ).clone().appendTo("DTE_Form_Content2"); 

$( editor.node(['rightsManagement.rightsManagementID','rightsManagement.rightsManagement','rightsManagement.users','rightsManagement.contacts','rightsManagement.country','rightsManagement.parishStateProvince','rightsManagement.caseManagers','rightsManagement.calendar','rightsManagement.requests','rightsManagement.tasks','rightsManagement.cases','rightsManagement.communication','rightsManagement.accounts','rightsManagement.hr','rightsManagement.reports','rightsManagement.judgementSearch']) ).appendTo("DTE_Form_Content2"); 

$('select', editor.node( 'rightsManagement.rightsManagementID' ) ).clone().appendTo("DTE_Form_Content2");

I even tried using the following on an individual editor element like so:

$( ".rightsManagementID" ).appendTo("DTE_Form_Content2");

None of this work. How can this be done?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,805Questions: 1Answers: 10,119 Site admin
    Answer ✓

You'll need to listen for the displayOrder event and perform any DOM modifications you require for the form inside that event handler. It is triggered immediately after Editor does a display update.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.