About the Editor. I have several questions

About the Editor. I have several questions

jusep47jusep47 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Google traslate Español - Inglés

Hello good afternoon,

Some time ago, I register on your page. I download the tables with the generator and everything worked perfectly me. From today no longer it works for me. I imagine it will be for the license as you explain in your page.

I have several forms in my web development made with the generator really all pulling a "config.php" connection so I organized my page development. I have some questions.

I have to really buy your service?

I suffice only with a license to have multiple tables?

If I understand, after 15 days of your generator scripts no longer work and stop working tables?

Thank you very much, I hope your answer

Hola buenas tardes,

Hace algún tiempo, me registre en esta pagina. Me descargue las tablas con el generador y todo me ha funcionado perfectamente. Desde hoy ya no me funciona. Imagino que será por que ha expirado el periodo de prueba.

Yo tengo varios formularios en mi web de desarrollo realizados con el generador realmente todos se conectan mediante "config.php" así es como lo he organizado. Tengo varias preguntas.

¿Tendría que comprar realmente vuestro servicio?

En caso afirmativo, ¿me bastaría solo con una licencia para varias tablas?

Si entiendo bien, después de 15 días los scripts de vuestro generador ya no funcionan y las tablas no funcionan?

Muchas gracias, espero vuestra respuesta

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,726Questions: 1Answers: 10,109 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I've also replies to the same questions from above via e-mail since you also sent them via the contact form. For the benefit of anyone else reading this thread:

I have to really buy your service?

You only need to buy it if you want to use it! If you do wish to use it, then yes, it is commercial software and requires a license after the 15 day free trial.

I suffice only with a license to have multiple tables?

Yes, the Editor licensing is per developer, not per table.

Regards,
    Allan

• jusep47jusep47 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello Allan,
    Thank you so much! :)

• jusep47jusep47 Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hello Allan,
    Thank you so much! :)

This discussion has been closed.