A System Error has occurred

A System Error has occurred

DatagaardDatagaard Posts: 68Questions: 20Answers: 3

Hi,

I have created over a dozen dataTable pages without ever getting a "System Error has occurred" error.

I have done the online help for getting the error associated with this as below:

<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: data in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>569</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>569</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: data in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>653</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>653</b><br />
<br />
<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined index: data in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>586</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>C:\Apache24\htdocs\CMBSSchedule\php\lib\Editor\Editor.php</b> on line <b>586</b><br />
{"data":[]}

I have attached the zip file of the code, and was wondering if someone could assist me as to why this has happened.

Thanks

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,824Questions: 1Answers: 10,129 Site admin

I'm afraid the zip doesn't look like it took. Could you try it again please?

Also, which version of Editor are you using, and do the PHP libraries match the Javascript version?

Thanks,
    Allan

• DatagaardDatagaard Posts: 68Questions: 20Answers: 3

Hi Allan.

The editor version is 1.6.0-dev.

My javascript version is version 8 update 91

I have attached the zip file again.

Thanks

• allanallan Posts: 61,824Questions: 1Answers: 10,129 Site admin

Hi,

Sorry for the massive delay in getting back to you about this one. I've just taken a look through the zip and I don't immediately see anything that would cause what you are seeing I'm afraid.

If you add print_r( $_POST ); at the top of the table.CMBSCodes.php file, what does it show in the Ajax return when an edit request is made (you might have to make that edit once the table has been loaded to allow it to load!).

The error suggests that there is no data property in the submitted data, but I don't see why that would be the case.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.