Editor Standalone Collection issue

Editor Standalone Collection issue

ZakInterDevZakInterDev Posts: 51Questions: 16Answers: 0

I've got a bit of a problem using the Editor standalone collection, along side the image upload. When creating or editing an entry, the server responds with the key 'data' with the value of an empty array.

I used the postCreate event (server side) to print out the $row variable and that is also blank.

I have got an older version of Editor being used (1.4) for the rest of the application, but this new page/feature only uses the new 1.5.6 version. My gut feeling is there's an issue being caused by having the two, but was wondering if
anyone else experienced something similar or maybe it's a bug?

Thanks in Advance!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,714Questions: 1Answers: 10,103 Site admin

Hi,

Have you taken into account the change in the client / server protocol in 1.5? Is the client-side sending anything at all?

Allan

• ZakInterDevZakInterDev Posts: 51Questions: 16Answers: 0

Hey

Well both the client and server are using the newer version, so I assume that isn't the issue. I do understand the differences made in 1.5, as we're using the new Editor version in our other projects.

We just decided it's too much work to revisit every page for the current version of this project, as we're working on the next version of the project (which includes the latest Editor).

The client-side is sending the correct data, and the entry is inserted/updated in the database. It's just that the Editor server-side code doesn't build the response.

I'll PM you login details so you can see the issue.

This discussion has been closed.