url("Editor-1.5.6/images/ajax-loader-small.gif") vs url("../images/ajax-loader-small.gif")

url("Editor-1.5.6/images/ajax-loader-small.gif") vs url("../images/ajax-loader-small.gif")

VyacheslavVyacheslav Posts: 70Questions: 27Answers: 0

Hi Allan,

Download builder produces datatables.css with url("Editor-1.5.6/images/ajax-loader-small.gif") instead of usual url("../images/ajax-loader-small.gif"). Bug?

Best,
Vyacheslav

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,129 Site admin

No - the download builder should put Editor into a Editor-1.5.6 directory. That URL looks correct to me. Are you getting 404 errors?

Allan

• VyacheslavVyacheslav Posts: 70Questions: 27Answers: 0

Yes((
    During inline editing I get:

Started GET "/images/ajax-loader-small.gif" for ::1 at 2016-11-22 18:21:49 +0300

ActionController::RoutingError (No route matches [GET] "/images/ajax-loader-small.gif"):

• simoncarrsimoncarr Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

This is still happening. I downloaded today and I get the same error.

The following lines appear in datatables.css and there are references to it in datatables.js

div.DTE_Inline.DTE_Processing:after {
    position: absolute;
    content: ' ';
    display: block;
    top: 4px;
    right: 10px;
    height: 12px;
    width: 17px;
    background: url("Editor-2016-12-22-1.5.6/images/ajax-loader-small.gif") no-repeat top left;
    }

That's a bug caused by the release yesterday of Editor 1.6.0 and I've not yet updated the download builder version for that change. I will be doing so very soon!

Allan

Just to say that this has been resolved now.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.