.NET editor implementation NOT in MVC architecture

.NET editor implementation NOT in MVC architecture

tetrasystemtetrasystem Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi all,
I'm trying to implement in .NET environment (c# programming language) the Datatables Editor server-side processing in a legacy web application based on multiple-layers architecture (UI/BL/DAL) NOT MVC software architectural pattern.
I searching for examples and documentation in Google without success (all examples I found take into consideration the MVC architecture).
Can someone help me on this matter?
I thank You in advance.
Regards
Claudio

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,449Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Are you basically looking for an example that uses aspx and a code behind controller? Or something else? There seems to be so many ways to do things in .NET I get confused as to which is best sometimes!

Regards,
    Allan

• tetrasystemtetrasystem Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you Allan for your quick reply.
    Yes, I'm looking for a code behind example that doesn't implement any MVC Controller, Model and View (the simpliest way to get and manage datas to be returned to the Datatables client-side plug-in).
    Thank You in advance.
    Regards.
    Claudio

• allanallan Posts: 61,449Questions: 1Answers: 10,055 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the confirmation. I don't have an example of that online yet, but I'm going to write up how to do it into a blog post. I'll hopefully get it published next week.

Regards,
    Allan

• tetrasystemtetrasystem Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank You Allan.
    At this time we are very busy in our company and we haven't had enought time to evaluate your library properly and deeply (our trial period is expired - we'll answer to Your e-mail in a few days kindly asking you to postpone the trial period expiration).

In our company, we have to plan a few days trying to find out the way your library could fit our needs.
    Anyway, if You are planning to write down an article conserning an alternative usage of your library (NOT MVC) you are welcome!
    In which blog will we be able to find you article?

Thank You in advance.
    Regards.
    Claudio

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,342Questions: 35Answers: 394
    Answer ✓

In which blog will we be able to find you article?

The blog is here for future reference:
    https://datatables.net/blog/index

This discussion has been closed.