Page scrolling on IE11 & windows 8 problems

Page scrolling on IE11 & windows 8 problems

Beth_wBeth_w Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi, I'm having trouble with my datatables only on IE11 and Windows 8 (works on windows 7 and 10, and ie9/edge, and all other browsers) - when I scroll down the page (not the datatable scroll, window/page scroll), I can no longer click on any elements inside the datatable, including the column headers. The pagination and buttons still work, but it's like the elements inside the table itself don't move with the scroll. Hover and click events no longer work (I have some buttons inside some of the columns that are no longer clickable, and no longer change colour when hovering etc), and nothing inside the table itself can be interacted with. This only happens when I scroll down the page and try and interact with datatables that are further down. If the table is at the top of the page and I don't need to scroll to get to it, it works fine! I am using ajax datatables with buttons, but apart from that nothing special - and again, it only happens in IE11 with Windows 8. If I change compatablity mode to ie9 inside the developer tools it works again (doesn't work with ie10). The pages are all inside user portals requiring logins so I can't think of an easy way to get a demo of the problem, hopefully this explanation makes some sense...

I would really, really appreciate any help with this - thank you so much to anyone that has any ideas!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.