FixedColumns - Height of the left table is incorrect

FixedColumns - Height of the left table is incorrect

smelchersmelcher Posts: 40Questions: 11Answers: 0

Hi, when I first started using the FixedColumns DataTables Extension a few years ago I found I had a problem with the height of the "Left" table when displaying a table within a JQuery UI Layout. My "fix" is to add (line 856):
oGrid.wrapper.style.height = "100%";

This fixes most of my problems but not all. If I continue to resize my Layout Pane then eventually the height gets off again. It would be nice if we could get that part to work as well but its not critical.

I recently upgraded to latest version of DataTables and confirmed my problem still exists. Can you please review my attached fix? If you agree with it, can you incorporate it into the base solution?

Thanks!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

Can you give me a diff - I'm not sure what parts you have changed.

Could you also link to a test case showing the issue please?

Thanks,
    Allan

• smelchersmelcher Posts: 40Questions: 11Answers: 0

I'm struggling to recreate the problem as a fiddle. I will keep trying and get back to. How can I send you a diff? Is the attached file not good enough?

• allanallan Posts: 61,446Questions: 1Answers: 10,054 Site admin

The problem with the file is that it doesn't show me the changes that you have made explicitly - so I'd need to go through it line by line to see and review the changes, or determine which version (to the exact commit) you are using to do the diff. If you use diff on the command line or a GUI diff program that will show you the changes you have made.

Thanks,
    Allan

This discussion has been closed.