CURL posting with no page redirection

CURL posting with no page redirection

BalaKrishnanDhanuskodiBalaKrishnanDhanuskodi Posts: 45Questions: 17Answers: 0

Happy Evening one and All,

Trying to add a registration buttons called Add / Remove, following is the code used to **Add **- looking for remove.

"render": function (data, type, row ) {
return '<form method="POST" action="even_register?id=' + data +'">' +
'<input type="submit" value="Add">' +
'</form>';
},
"targets": 1
},

1) The above solution goes out of the current page Employee and run on the event_register.php(get_form to add in Event) page - I am looking processing addtion and remeval at the **employee ** table page itself.

I have two different pages/tables. Employee ** and **Week_Event Every week we will add only 100 Employee to that 'week event'.

2) looking at adding 'remove' button if already registered for the event. The Employee and Event are two different table - I am not looking at using join - the EMP ID is unique between two tables.

Hope the question was clear, please revert in case of more clarity. Any help in this regard would be grateful.

Enclosed a Table Exhibit for your quick review.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,723Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin

Hi,

I'm not actually sure what the question is I'm afraid. Could you possibly clarify that?

Thanks,
    Allan

• BalaKrishnanDhanuskodiBalaKrishnanDhanuskodi Posts: 45Questions: 17Answers: 0

Sorry for the confusion, let me go one step at a time - I was trying to put all my thoughts :)

Following is the code used to add a record to another table called Event. Works perfectly.

1) But this uses form with post method which takes me to a different page from the current page - so I am looking at doing it on the same page.

"render": function (data, type, row ) {
    return '<form method="POST" action="even_register?id=' + data +'">' +
    '<input type="submit" value="Add">' +
    '</form>';
    },
    "targets": 1
    },

• allanallan Posts: 61,723Questions: 1Answers: 10,108 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Can you link to a page showing that issue please? As far as I can see from that code it should sent a POST request to even_register with an id query parameter.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.