Added a second table to a page, child rows stopped working.

Added a second table to a page, child rows stopped working.

StanRStanR Posts: 63Questions: 11Answers: 1

I have a page, Demo1 - Copy.html, that contains one table and makes use of child rows. It's working fine, AFAIK.

In Demo.html, I added a second table, which uses a second data source. When I made that change, child rows quit working. I can see at least part of the problem -- for example, I'm sure that #example at line 141 needs to be change-- but I don't know how to fix it. Anyone know right off how to fix this?

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• jvretamerojvretamero Posts: 26Questions: 0Answers: 3

There is no element with #example id, neither table variable.

You should fix the #example id and use the correct variable: standardsTable or securityTable.

• StanRStanR Posts: 63Questions: 11Answers: 1

Well, it probably does answer the question, but I can't get things working using this information. Can someone provide a code snippet that I can use? Thanks.

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

Hi StanR,

You say you can't get things working, but have you tried @jvretamero's suggestion? That's definitely a problem that you need to fix.

Thanks,

Colin

I haven't been able to fix the problem by following those instructions. That's why I asked for a code snippet. Thanks.

• colincolin Posts: 15,112Questions: 1Answers: 2,583
    Answer ✓

OK, can you send through an update of what you've tried since @jvretamero's suggestion, please, and I can take a look at it.

The file Demo.html is still the same. I backed out all of the changes I made.

This discussion has been closed.