Error in "Editor" in free server

Error in "Editor" in free server

JoseanJosean Posts: 21Questions: 4Answers: 0

I have uploaded an example of "Editor" to a free server called 000webhost and it gives me the error that I show in the image. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to overcome this error?

Thank you
Josean

Answers

• JoseanJosean Posts: 21Questions: 4Answers: 0

First this screen appears

Josean

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,348Questions: 36Answers: 394

The "Invalid JSON response" message provides a link for you to follow, providing detailed explanation and remedy.

Hello, I have read the link and I have reached the graph that I show. To also say that the web is the same (I think) both on my local server and on the free server to which I have uploaded it. It is simply an example of an editor.

I think the problem is not in the content of the web, but it is not analyzed more from my knowledge.

I will read the link more carefully to see if I find something else.

Thank you.
    Josean

I forgot to say that on my local server works fine but once uploaded to the free server fails. Maybe it has not been uploaded correctly. Yes, I have verified that the connection to the database is made.

And if someone wants my keys on the server to look at it no problem in delivering them. It is a test without real data, only those in the Editor example.

Thank you.
    Josean

• allanallan Posts: 61,667Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

What is the database engine and its version on your host?

Allan

The server that offers free service to which I have accessed is called webhost. The database that I created is mysql. I show a table with the database engine data both on my local server and on webhost.

Thanks.
    Josean.

• allanallan Posts: 61,667Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

You could try adding ->transaction( false ) immediately before the ->process( $_POST ) call in your Editor chain. That will disable Editor's use of a transaction.

However, perhaps a better question would be, why is the transaction failing... I think it is possible to disable transactions in MySQL, although its not something I've seen done since its so useful. It is possible it is failing somewhere else further up the chain and just not showing the error. Perhaps the server's error log shows something useful?

Thanks,
    Allan

Maybe on the free server that I am using, webhost, transactions are not allowed. I will see if I can inform myself.

Thanks again.
    Josean

This discussion has been closed.