Print title on every page based on a column value

Print title on every page based on a column value

aziz30aziz30 Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited June 2018 in Free community support

Is there any way to break page after a certain column value finished and make that value print title?

A scenario is , I have 500 row where only 5 office location used like 'New York', 'California', 'Washington' etc. I want to print all the row at once but when all the data of a location is printed say 200 data of 'New york' is printed I want a ""Page-Break" and make only those pages title 'New-York', when 'California's' data is printing made title 'California' dynamically and after all row's of 'California' printed add a page-break and so on.

I badly need this solution, If possible please help me. Thanks.
Fiddle

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,176Questions: 1Answers: 2,589

Hi @aziz30 ,

It looks like pdfmake has a pageBreak, so you can check for a changing value in that column (or just count them off), then try issuing that. The example I gave you yesterday could be used to modify the title.

Cheers,

Colin

• aziz30aziz30 Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hello brother @colin
    I saw your example yestarday but I think it's not what I'm looking for. I have to set it dynamically that means there would more that one different title but header is fixed for all pages and second issue is header style is difficult to change but title style is flexible .

And I want to page break for print page, not to generate pdf and i didn't find anything to add page break after finish a certain element of a column in pdfmake page break.

• colincolin Posts: 15,176Questions: 1Answers: 2,589

No, in my example, it was saying something like "page 1 of 3", so it's different per page.

This discussion has been closed.