Is there a way to disable the fade effect on the buttons extension?

Is there a way to disable the fade effect on the buttons extension?

canopynetworkcanopynetwork Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am using animate.css and animate.delay.css and the animation-fill-mode: both; causes issues the the datatables column visibility fadeIn behavior. Is there any way to disable this? Thanks in advance!

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @canopynetwork ,

We're happy to take a look, but it would help if you could link to a running test case showing the issue so we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• canopynetworkcanopynetwork Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited August 2018
  • allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin

Yes, you can disable the background using background: false for the collection based buttons:

{ extend: 'colvis', background: false },

http://jsfiddle.net/ogf65Let/6/

Allan

@allan Thanks for that! Now the last issue is if you close the ColVis menu by clicking on the Column Visibility button again, you can no longer open the dropdown. It gets stuck in a loop fading on and fading off again.

• allanallan Posts: 61,665Questions: 1Answers: 10,096 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Good point! I've got a better solution that my one yesterday in that case - I've committed a fix that places the background container in the same context as the dropdown container. That allows it to work as expected.

When the nightly has rebuilt, this example should then work: http://jsfiddle.net/ogf65Let/8/ .

Allan

@allan That did the trick!! Thanks for the help! I have modified my production build with the nightly buttons update and everything is working. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.