Editor not rendering new field (other fields render normally)

Editor not rendering new field (other fields render normally)

wblakencwblakenc Posts: 77Questions: 17Answers: 1

Hello all,
I have an application (behind a firewall that I can't link to) that is doing something odd. I am using version 1.10.16 of data tables and 1.7.3 of editor. Editor is configured to use a custom template that has 30 or so data elements in it. Everything is working as expected until I tried to add a new element and editor field. I updated my template to add the new field:

<editor-field name="configured"></editor-field>

and added the new field into the fields: [{ section of the javascript:

{ label: "Configured to use application?", name: "configured", type: "text" },

and confirmed that the json object has an element named "configured". However when I make the changes and attempt to edit a record, the new field does not show in the UI. It is like editor does not know to look for it. When I use chrome developer tools to inspect the HTML, I see <editor-field name="configured"></editor-field> but do not see any of the additional DTE divs elements that are created for my other data points.

I am sure it is something simple, but I have gone over my code 100 times and can't figure out what I am missing. Using the chrome developer tools, I am not seeing any errors, and like I said in the subject, all the other fields are rendering as expected.

Answers

• wblakencwblakenc Posts: 77Questions: 17Answers: 1

As expected it was something very simple. My co-worker and I are working on this application in our development environment. We each have our own sandbox, however it appears my application is looking at his Javascript. Hence, editor does not know anything about the new field. Geez...(embarrassed)

This post should be deleted or closed.

This discussion has been closed.