Tutorial ask: Server-side JSON

Tutorial ask: Server-side JSON

augustocb23augustocb23 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I'm implementing a server-side script using Spring MVC and find some troubles sending the data, because after mapping the classes from request to Java - I can send examples, if could help - and need to send the request using JSON, not as a query string.
A spend a lot of time searching until find a answer in this forum question.

I need to create a class for each type - column, order and search - and the request and response objects. The data (in response) is a List of objects.

Should be great if this example and how to implement it was in the server-side section of the Examples page, to help others to don't need to spend hours looking for it, how I did.

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Hi @augustocb23 ,

@darrachequesne posted instructions on how to do it a few years ago in this thread here - hopefully that will work for you,

Cheers,

Colin

• augustocb23augustocb23 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

Woooow, it's great!!! Really solved my problem!
    Thanks!

Is not possible to put a link to this repository in the manuals of server-side, for help others? Is a bit hard to find specific materials and it's a great job from @darrachequesne

• colincolin Posts: 15,142Questions: 1Answers: 2,586
    Answer ✓

Excellent, glad all working. I found it with a simple search, it was the first page returned :) There's so much information in this forum, and much of it very specific, it would make the volume of those links unwieldy. Luckily, we have good search functionality instead.

• augustocb23augustocb23 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

I first look for Google and manuals page. I need to looking the forums more often

This discussion has been closed.