Issue with Horizontal Scroll

Issue with Horizontal Scroll

arushirajputarushirajput Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Its working fine on desktop however if I check on mobile device or try to inspect using responsive screen, scrollX divides in three different scrolls, head, body, and footer and all three scrolls work individually whereas they should work as one

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hu @arushirajput ,

We're happy to take a look. As per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• arushirajputarushirajput Posts: 5Questions: 1Answers: 0

Its a server side table. It would be hard to create a running test case. I can try to make a video of my screen and explain the issue is at max I can do. Kindly suggest any other way out

The server side is just the data collection, if you could just do an example on http://live.datatables.net/ with fixed data that demonstrates the problem, it gives us something to look at.

I have made the changes and saved the same http://live.datatables.net/tawikoko/1/edit

however I am unable to imitate the issue

Hi @arushirajput ,

Thanks for the example, but it isn't initialising because of errors, see the console - please could you fix and give instructions on how to reproduce the problem when we'll be happy to take a look,

Cheers,

Colin

i have corrected the issue. The issue was because of "serverside: true", I have removed the line. However still the issue is not imitating at my end.

The issue is coming when i open it on a mobile device. As the scrollX divides in three separate tables head, body and foot. All the three are scrolling separately instead scrolling together

Hi @arushirajput ,

Can you post a link please to an example that demonstrates the problem. Without it, it's very hard to understand the problem,

Cheers,

Colin

Kindly give me some time i will find a way to post a link that demonstrates the issue

This discussion has been closed.