Cannot wrap numeric data value

Cannot wrap numeric data value

Jonvil123Jonvil123 Posts: 34Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi guys

Hope you can help me. Im using the table responsive. it wraps long variable data value, but for numeric value it doest wrap. Please advise. thanks

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,144Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

We're happy to take a look. As per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• Jonvil123Jonvil123 Posts: 34Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi colin

How are you. Thanks for prompt reply. Heres the sample
    https://jsbin.com/vewisexuci/edit?html,css,js,output

Thanks much ☺

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

Is this better? You had the class nowrap on the table.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi @colin

I try it with nowrap still it doesnt wrap. the problem is i think with the test data it has a longggg numeric and only only one space in it. thats why it doesnt wrap and fixed in small column width. See below pic. Same thing when extract it doesnt wrap. Can i just fixed the column width of the table. thanks

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

You could do something like this here.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi @colin

Thanks so much for this sample. i was able to wrap the table. but i still have problem with the extracted pdf it doesnt wrap. Hope you can help me. Thanks so much. see below pic.

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

You'll probably need to do that by hand in the buttons.exportData() - in the format.body. That will be similar to the format.header in the last example.

Cheers,

Colin

edited November 2018

Hi @colin

Still cant fix it sorry :neutral: do u have other sample. Hope u can help me. thanks again :smiley:

Yep, happy to look at what you've got if you can link to a test case. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.