DataTables not showing in WP sidebar

DataTables not showing in WP sidebar

alexanderwebalexanderweb Posts: 12Questions: 4Answers: 0

I have installed and successfully activated the plugin but it is not showing on the WP left hand side bar. I am using not as Localhost but live on internet if that makes sense..... not sure of the correct term as new to WP.

Any pointers appreciated.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583
    Answer ✓

Hi @alexanderweb ,

DataTables doesn't have a WP plugin, so that'll be a third-party issue you're seeing. My job for next week is to get DataTables and Editor running in WP - I'll document the instructions for what needs to be done and report back here,

Cheers,

Colin

• alexanderwebalexanderweb Posts: 12Questions: 4Answers: 0

MANY THANKS Colin .. I tried every which way and uninstalled, deleted re-installed etc but thanks for the update and I want to use Data tables as the examples look excellent.
    I will check back each day and hopefully you will be able to guide myself and others to install correctly.
    I will delete it now from WP and await your further help.

Hello Colin .. just checking .. any progress on WP plugin.

Thanks

Hey there,

Playing about with it as we speak! :) Hope to report something in the next couple of days.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi @alexanderweb ,

I've finished the draft blog post for this - it won't be published for another week or two, but I can send to you if you want it in the current form. It's good enough for you to follow, so should get you up and running at least.

Cheers,

Colin

Many thanks Colin .. sorry I have been away for the last week. Please just confirm when available as I don't want to rush but looking forward to using the plug in on WP.

Thanks again for the update

Hi @alexanderweb ,

The blog post is online now.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.